The Museum is open Monday-Saturday from 10 to 4. Admission is free to the public.
The Museum of the Kansas National Guard is located at;
125 SE Airport Dr. Topeka, KS.
- Take I-70E
- Take Exit 335 for 470
- Take the last free exit for Topeka Blvd.
- Head south on Topeka Blvd.
- Take a left when you see the large KC-135 Stratotanker Aircraft.
From Kansas City
- Take I-70W
- Take Exit 183 for 470
- Take Exit 177 for Topeka Blvd
- Head South on Topeka Blvd
- Take a left when you see the large KC-135 Stratotanker Aircraft